Note: This is a three column page; actually all the pages here are three columns wide. If third column is not appearing for you, please just stetch your browser's view of the document to its full width and they should all show fine. There is a surprising disparity in appearance from different screens and different browsers!

ARTICLE DIRECTORY


Things are not as they seem ... Nor are they otherwise

THE BUTTON!

THE BUTTON!
Warning: Press at Your Peril - Thoughts and Ideas Inside!

15.9.08

Palin, Politics, Punditocracy, Power

September 15, 2008

Palin Power
With the nomination of our Governess as Veep Candidate, I am remodeling my blog so that I can assist the new national pastime of alternately discovering, discussing, dissing, dismissing, distrusting, disputing, discomfiting and dissecting the life and times of our pistol packing Palin.

I shall do so by disseminating, dissenting, dissuading, distilling and distinguishing fact from fiction, art from artifice and programs from pogroms.

It amazes me that there is still so much disinformation and misinformation abounding about. I believe I can help clear the clutter.

I'm integrating some of the earlier posts from my pre-existing blog into this one ... for the sake of continuity and flavor. I'll primarily leave in old posts from around the last time the country went through this national gut-wrench known as a presidential election. Also ... some of my earlier [pre-Palin] posts regarding the current election may survive the transfer.

So ... stay tuned. This is a work in progress at the moment as I make the transition. But I'll be back up and running on all cylinders very shortly.

No comments: